- The 7th Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-7) was held on 10 Feb 2017 in Singapore
- PFAN events at the COP 22 in Marrakesh
- CTI PFAN Organized the AFCEF-7 Project Development & Financing Workshop
- International climate community discusses how to unlock the Paris Agreement’s potential for market-based approaches
- CTI side event at UNFCCC Forty-fourth meeting of the Subsidiary Bodies – SB44 Bonn, Germany May 26, 2016
- COP 21 Side Event: The Private Finance Gap: Challenges and Opportunities in Funding Adaptation
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. The following sections explain how the administrator of this website will handle your personal information collected from your visits to this website.
Management of Personal Information
To safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration and disclosure, and to maintain your personal information as accurate, complete, and up to date as possible, we take precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information you have entrusted to us will be used to contact you to provide our latest information and to respond to your question or comment. It also helps us to improve our services and content. In certain instances, your question or comment may be forwarded to other partners if they are in the best position to respond to your message.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not disclose the personal information you have entrusted to us to the third party unless:
- it is agreed by you
- it is to our partner who provides services of your request; or
- it is required by law
Inquiry, Modification, or Deletion of Your Personal Information
Should you wish to inquire, modify, or delete your personal information in our record, we accommodate it upon verification of your identification.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Review of the Private Policy
We manage the personal information in our record in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of Japan and other standards. We review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.