- The 7th Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-7) was held on 10 Feb 2017 in Singapore
- PFAN events at the COP 22 in Marrakesh
- CTI PFAN Organized the AFCEF-7 Project Development & Financing Workshop
- International climate community discusses how to unlock the Paris Agreement’s potential for market-based approaches
- CTI side event at UNFCCC Forty-fourth meeting of the Subsidiary Bodies – SB44 Bonn, Germany May 26, 2016
COP 21 Side Event: The Private Finance Gap: Challenges and Opportunities in Funding Adaptation Paris, France: December 3, 2015
Observer Room 03 (Blue Zone), Paris‐Le Bourget
The Climate Technology Initiative (CTI) Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) held a side event at UNFCCC COP 21 in Paris, France. The event was organized jointly with International Development Research Centre (IDRC) , Frankfurt School and Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP).
It was attended by over 120 COP 21 delegates, including a high proportion of parties. The programme, which was introduced by Mr. Michael Rantil of CTI and moderated by Mr. Mark Redwood from IDRC, consisted of a moderated discussion on the subject of “The Private Finance Gap: Challenges and Opportunities in Funding Adaptation” between the following participants:
- Mr. Peter Storey, CTI PFAN
- Mr. Martin Hiller, REEEP,
- Mr. Ulf Moslener, Frankfurt School
- Mr. Edward Cameron, Business for Social Responsibility
- Ms. Dominique Charron, IDRC
The event was extremely well received and resulted in a lively debate with many questions and comments also coming from the audience.
A full summary and video of the event is available at: