- Save the Date! CTI PFAN AFRICEF-3 Forum for the Financing in Johannesburg
- Save the Date! CTI PFAN Africa Climate Change Investor Forum in Johannesburg
- CTI PFAN is now accepting proposals from West Africa Region for participating in the WAFCEF-2 Business Plan Competition
- Save the Date! Find out about clean energy investment opportunities in Central America
- CTI Workshop Side-Event on Urban NAMAs in Latin America
- CTI Workshop Side-Events at the Carbon Expo
- CTI PFAN Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-4)
- CTI Side Event at UNFCCC COP19
- CTI PFAN Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-4) Workshop
- West Africa Forum for Clean Energy Financing (WAFCEF)
What is CTI?
The Climate Technology Initiative (CTI) is a multilateral initiative, operating as an Implementing Agreement under the International Energy Agency (IEA). Its mission is to bring countries together to foster international co-operation in the accelerated development and diffusion of climate-friendly and environmentally sound technologies and practices.
CTI participating countries undertake a broad range of co-operative activities in partnership with developing and transition countries and other international bodies.
The CTI works closely with the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) process, including its Secretariat, relevant IEA Implementing Agreements and other international organizations or initiatives.