- CTI PFAN Organized the Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-6) – 29 Jan 2016 Singapore
- COP 21 Side Event: The Private Finance Gap: Challenges and Opportunities in Funding Adaptation
- UNIDO and REEEP join hands to co-host the next generation of PFAN to accelerate private financing for clean energy businesses in the developing world
- CTI PFAN Organized a Project Development & Financing Workshop for CISCA-PDFI
- CTI PFAN organized West Africa Forum for Clean Energy Financing (WAFCEF-2)
- CTI side event at UNFCCC Forty-second meeting of the Subsidiary Bodies – SB42 Bonn, Germany June 5, 2015
What is CTI?
The Climate Technology Initiative (CTI) is a multilateral initiative, operating as an Implementing Agreement under the International Energy Agency (IEA). Its mission is to bring countries together to foster international co-operation in the accelerated development and diffusion of climate-friendly and environmentally sound technologies and practices.
CTI participating countries undertake a broad range of co-operative activities in partnership with developing and transition countries and other international bodies.
The CTI works closely with the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) process, including its Secretariat, relevant IEA Implementing Agreements and other international organizations or initiatives.