- MARKET MECHANISMS FOR CLIMATE ACTION AT THE URBAN LEVEL
- West Africa Forum for Clean Energy Financing (WAFCEF-2) Workshop
- CTI PFAN Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-5)
- CTI PFAN Africa Climate Change Investor Forum 12th November, 2014 Johannesburg, South Africa
- Central America Moves toward Increased Investment in Clean Energy
- CTI PFAN Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-5) Workshop
What is CTI?
The Climate Technology Initiative (CTI) is a multilateral initiative, operating as an Implementing Agreement under the International Energy Agency (IEA). Its mission is to bring countries together to foster international co-operation in the accelerated development and diffusion of climate-friendly and environmentally sound technologies and practices.
CTI participating countries undertake a broad range of co-operative activities in partnership with developing and transition countries and other international bodies.
The CTI works closely with the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) process, including its Secretariat, relevant IEA Implementing Agreements and other international organizations or initiatives.