- CTI PFAN Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-4) Workshop
- West Africa Forum for Clean Energy Financing (WAFCEF)
- 14th CTI Workshop – Complex challenges of making building sector more climate friendly
- West Africa Forum for Clean Energy Financing (WAFCEF) Workshop
- CTI PFAN Financing Forum for Central America and the Caribbean (CEFF-CAC)
- CTI PFAN Pilot Programme for Financing Adaptation related Projects
What is CTI?
The Climate Technology Initiative (CTI) is a multilateral initiative, operating as an Implementing Agreement under the International Energy Agency (IEA). Its mission is to bring countries together to foster international co-operation in the accelerated development and diffusion of climate-friendly and environmentally sound technologies and practices.
CTI participating countries undertake a broad range of co-operative activities in partnership with developing and transition countries and other international bodies.
The CTI works closely with the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) process, including its Secretariat, relevant IEA Implementing Agreements and other international organizations or initiatives.