- The 7th Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-7) was held on 10 Feb 2017 in Singapore
- PFAN events at the COP 22 in Marrakesh
- CTI PFAN Organized the AFCEF-7 Project Development & Financing Workshop
- International climate community discusses how to unlock the Paris Agreement’s potential for market-based approaches
- CTI side event at UNFCCC Forty-fourth meeting of the Subsidiary Bodies – SB44 Bonn, Germany May 26, 2016
- COP 21 Side Event: The Private Finance Gap: Challenges and Opportunities in Funding Adaptation
What is CTI?
The Climate Technology Initiative (CTI) is a multilateral initiative, operating as an Implementing Agreement under the International Energy Agency (IEA). Its mission is to bring countries together to foster international co-operation in the accelerated development and diffusion of climate-friendly and environmentally sound technologies and practices.
CTI participating countries undertake a broad range of co-operative activities in partnership with developing and transition countries and other international bodies.
The CTI works closely with the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) process, including its Secretariat, relevant IEA Implementing Agreements and other international organizations or initiatives.