- The 7th Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-7) was held on 10 Feb 2017 in Singapore
- PFAN events at the COP 22 in Marrakesh
- CTI PFAN Organized the AFCEF-7 Project Development & Financing Workshop
- International climate community discusses how to unlock the Paris Agreement’s potential for market-based approaches
- CTI side event at UNFCCC Forty-fourth meeting of the Subsidiary Bodies – SB44 Bonn, Germany May 26, 2016
- COP 21 Side Event: The Private Finance Gap: Challenges and Opportunities in Funding Adaptation
The CTI was established at the first Conference of Parties to the UNFCCC in 1995 by 23 IEA/OECD Member Countries and the European Commission. In 2003, the CTI gained a new status as an IEA Implementing Agreement.
The CTI’s activities are designed to be consistent with the UNFCCC objectives, in particular the framework for technology transfer incorporated in the Marrakech Accords and adopted at the Seventh Conference of the Parties to the UNFCCC. As an IEA Implementing Agreement, the CTI intends to continue its current programme and to extend it into new areas consistent with its overall objectives.